Little Miracles Info

If you are one of the folks who got a download card, thanks for taking the plunge on the new delivery system. Keep your card/code

It is good for two years for you to go back and get the music again. I will be adding more songs in the coming months so you may want to hang on to the card for the bonus of that.

For more info about the music, lyrics and people who played on it you can find that here: Little Miracles Info

September 5th, 2010 | 7 Comments »

7 Comments on “Little Miracles Info”

1. Tom Liszewski said at 11:58 pm on September 7th, 2010:

Hello Ralston-

We really enjoy your shows at the gardens and your final one a week ago today. We purchased three of your download cards and can manage to get them onto the desktop but not into itunes so we can bring you with us while we exercise. They songs show up in our itunes librarty but won’t play. They do play off the icon on the desktop. Any ideas of how to play them on our ipod’s?

Thanks,

Tom & Barb Liszewski

2. charlie said at 1:45 am on October 7th, 2010:

hi, i read a write-up on this project in Mix magazine and would really like to purchase it. i’m all for bypassing iTunes (my account was hacked recently) but how do i go about purchasing a download card?

3. kyle said at 7:15 pm on December 10th, 2010:

Where can I get a copy of “Little Miracles”? I see there are download cards; is that the only way and if so, how do I get a download card? Or are there physical CDs? Please email me a response. Thanks in advance.

4. david raff said at 3:15 pm on August 20th, 2011:

Ralston

My name is David Raffenaud, we met this past Wednesday eve at Meijer Gardens; I played Hammond with Blue Molly. After the show we talked a bit, and you asked if I’d be interested in playing with you and others at the final show of the season at the Gardens. My attempt at downloading and listening to your tunes thru the Veoba data card was a failure, so I don’t have that stuff at my disposal, but I like the pieces I saw & heard on u-tube. And there was my friend Drew Howard on one of them! So if you would give me a call or e-mail me back, we could move forward from there.
    I have downloaded audio-file attachments successfully in the past, that might work, or you could sent me a disk.

thanks

david raff
    616-283-3001

5. MARYBETH SANDERS said at 2:43 pm on October 31st, 2011:

Heard you for the first time at Schuler’s 10/28 and was so glad my friend told me about you! I’m enjoying the songs on “Little Miracles” very much – it’d be nice to know who’s on which cuts, or did I miss that on the website?

6. Jay Jylkka said at 11:52 pm on September 17th, 2012:

Hi Ralston, loved your appearance at the Gathering. Breaking a string isn;t always a bad thing! I am trying desperately to BUY a copy of Little Mitacles and can;t figure out how. I was hoping that you brought copies last weekend but you had just the two GREAT releases I already have. Please lend me a hand. Thanks.

7. viki barber said at 12:03 am on January 7th, 2013:

Hi Ralston…we love your music so we purchased the veoba card with your music on it. We didn’t redeem it until now because we were waiting to get a different computer….at any rate, now we are trying to download it and it doesn’t work. Any suggestions as to how to be able to redeem it?